Leaky gut..
Is there any natural cure for Intestinal permeability or leaky gut. I have lost a lot of weight but not able to gain even 1 kg. Had all the test done but all came normal. Having normal diet but milk, dry fruits, besan and soy makes me gassy and bloated.

Hi..... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function..... Take care with dairy products. If you're lactose intolerant, try substituting yogurt for milk. Or use an enzyme product to help break down lactose. Consuming small amounts of milk products or combining them with other foods also may help.......