Leakage of breast

Hie I m 24yrs old married,on Saturday morning I saw there is a small pimple on my breast so I press my breast to remove pas from it then suddenly I saw that there is a leakage from my breast white n clear type so I checked the other one also so other breast also leaking while pressing.what is the problem behind it n I am suffering from cold n cough since one month so I massaged my body from oil daily from neck to bottom of stomachs,so is it because of touching breast daily or massaging it daily.

Doctor Answers (1) on Leakage of breast

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well it's not clear from your question that whether the fluid coming out is from the nipple or the abscess you are talking's better you consult a surgeon and get examined first...and I need history about few things before I conclude whether it's normal or you need to seek medical attention for it...thank you