Lazy and depressed
Hello i am 24 year old girl .i weigh 78 kgs.i try to workout and loose weight but i feel very heavy,depressed,can't get up from my place and feel lot of pain in my neck and back if i sit for long.i need help to overcome this feeling of hopelessness.

Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Delhi

hi there, I have read about ur problems and it is quite distressing to discover that u r combating the same and this calls for a lot of strength on ur part. these symptoms u mentioned seem like dat of depression most likely but at the same time u need to get investigated for endocrinal disorders such as thyroid and diabetes becos these physical disorders are commonly related with difficulty in loosing weight. so for the psychiatric problem I.e. depression u need to consult a psychiatrist who will screen u for physical causes for this problem as well. Hope this helps u ...feel free to ask any further queries