Latent tubercolosis
I had pain in my lower abdomen.i consulted with doctor .she suggested to do Montaux test.and the result was positive 15 mm.after taking medicine of 4 and half month..suddenly I stopped my medicine because I was not able to swallow that medicine.now after that I took Montaux test again.result again become positive with 22 mm..it should decrease..but

Hi! you can cure it through ayurveda treatments but it will take 3 to 4 months to treat.. i have research in treating TB by ayurveda for 3 yrs Dr Namrata ostwal