Late period
I had sex on 20th feb(period last on 8th feb).took i pill within less than 30hrs. then again got my period on 6th march. now iam 12 days late. am i pregnant. prev month i did test it was negative

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello, I pill has only one time effect, if you had unprotected sex after 6th March then there may be chances of pregnancy, in that case you may have to do test again. If not then I pill may cause delay in periods or irregular periods for one or two times, your next period will be delayed, your date may change, it will normalize itself.