Late period
I had my last period on 24 feb...till now the period is not come .pls tel me..when my periods will come..how much time i will wait for it?

Hello.. Well I need to know if it's the first time this has happened... Were you taking any hormonal pills or have any thyroid issues...if you have noticed any weight gain and excessive hair growth... It might be due to sheer stress ,anaemia or some cyst,pcos or other causes which I have mentioned... It's better to consult a gynaecologist get examined and get usg and and pelvis done...thank you