Late period
Hi, my period cycle is not particular, i often get my period 8-15 days late. I've took ipill recently only. Can you please suggest me how to make my hormones n cycle balanced. And how to make it up the damage which ipill has caused me. Suggest me

Hello, You should visit a gynaecologist and get all your hormonal tests done inclusing TSH, T3, T4, LH, FSH and serum prolactin. She will suggest you medicines to stabilize your period cycles. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+105
Chat with a sexologist
You cud b having PCOD or some hormonal disturbance.. get ur pelvic ultrasound and hormonal profile done that includes- TSH, Prolactin..
Follow up with reports
Get your Usg done to rule out POCO and then send us report
Hello there..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.. Periods can be delayed for a single cycle or it can be delayed in every cycle. If the delay is in only a single cycle, the most likely cause is a temporary cause like stress.... Consult Gynecologist they will do the needful.....