Late period after child birth.
Hi Dr . Hi,my first baby born on 20-2-17 after 11 month I get my periods back I mean last 31st January,..   in February am not get periods it's almost 9 days late for expecting date, once we had unprotect sex it's in 5th day of my period date will be 5th February, today also  I took my pregnancy test it's negitive ,but not getting my period ,,,,why pls suggest me if am pregnant what I have to do..

You need to do a beta hcg blood test to confirm if you are pregnant or not. If negative nothing to be done. However if positive consult a nearby gynaecologist for further management