Late on my periods
I am 10 days late on my periods I did pregnancy test and it was negative. i dont know what is happening i am very worried. am I pregnant or not.

Hello, Visit a gynecologist immediately and get basic hormonal investigations done. Based on these investigations, she will prescribe you medications to induce your periods. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you.
Hi good evening Thnxs for your question Don't worry If u missed your regular period date than do urinary pregnancy test at home with early morning urine sample. To rule out pregnancy.
You can do ßhCG to confirm. If negative, progesterone for withdrawal may be given