Late Jaw pain

My jaws are paining a lot lately. Even though I have the habit of grinding my teeth sometimes, I did not have this kind of pain. Can this be because of the teeth grinding or anything else?
views-icons 78 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 2 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Late Jaw pain

Teeth grinding is called Bruxism and it can cause jaw and teeth pain. You need to meet a dentist immediately. The last thing you would want is tooth fracture because of traumatic forces on teeth.
Dr. Hiren Patel Bangalore | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
there are chances of jaw pain due to grinding of teeth...because of grinding your teeth wears off and the occlusion becomes altered.. therefore you might have pain while chewing also... it's highly advised to avoid grinding of teeth..you can use night guards also to avoid it...visit to a dentist for evaluation of your occlusion and proper treatment...
Dr. Chaitra V. Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
hello sir. sometimes your teeth tend to fracture because of constant grinding habit. get it checked by ur dentist once