Laser wisdom tooth extraction in Pune
My wisdom tooth is horizontal and also has a curve. Should I go for laser wisdom tooth extraction or Normal. Which is more painless and less risky. Will I still have stitches with laser. I had my other tooth extracted with anesthesia, but still it was paining while extraction. So worried. Please suggest good dentists in pune for wisdom tooth removal Operation.

Firstly we can not remove tooth with laser. And after extraction you will have pain for few days but can be relieved with pain killer. So its better to get extracted with orsl surgeon. It will be less painful than pain you are experiencing now.

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Kindly visit AR32 Signature Smiles Executive Poly Dental Care Center if staying nearby kharadi/wadgaon Sheri/Mundhwa/Viman Nagar. You will be given time and all your queries will be solved well by doctor. The team has skillfull and experienced doctors so a painless work will be delivered.