Laser treatment:impotence
I am going to have a laser treatment for erectile dysfunction. I am unmarried and want to know about its side effects on body or penis. Please help.

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

There is no such treatment only acupuncture's point can be stimulated by cold Laser. If you Dr has knowledge of acute can used it.
Dr. Amod Dwivedi
Urologist 16 yrs exp Kanpur
There is no such laser treatment for erectile dysfunction in any age group. ESWL have been tried but still experimental. Please provide detail of treatment. Few doctor label any kind of minimal invasive treatment as laser treatment.