Laser spot removal
I have taken laser treatment on my left chin from barbershop but still not the black spot has not eradicated completely.it was not the birth mark but it also pimple mark.i shaved on that part still not clear .it has been around 15 days I have taken the treatment.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello From your description it is not clear what kind of dark spots you have. Barber is not the right or authorised person to do laser and it can be harmful to your face in future. Kindly consult a qualified dermatologist for diagnosis and proper treatment.