Laser hair removal
I have some unwanted hair in front portion of my neck, below my beard and I am thinking of removing it by laser hair removal. Is laser hair removal is permanent, is it safe and what can be the cost of this? Please answer

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

€‹Thanks for the query. Laser hair removal is a good option and is relatively painless. You must understand it requires multiple sessions,may he 6 or more to achieve a desired result. It is permanent hair reduction and not permanent hair removal. Each session can be performed at gap of 1-2 months depending on rate of hair growth. Maintenance laser s€‹ession like once every year may then be needed. Charges vary depending on laser machine used and should be around Rs 5000- 6000 for a single session . Hope it helps.