Lack of willingness

He's a very smart and intelligent guy. Very social, knows how to talk to people, knows how to respect them. His mind is extremely innovative. He's had so many great business ideas but because of his laziness or let's say lack of willingness, fear of failure, he's not taking any steps for his career. It's been so many years like this. His doesn't like to talk about his feelings but I know it's been killing him from the inside. I really want to help him so he achieves all the great things he wanted to achieve. I just don't know how to be motivating enough. I know he can do so many good things. But I'm unsure as to how I can contribute in making things easier and motivate him enough to work for this career. I really can't see him in pain.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

I would like to appreciate your concern about the boy whom you have mentioned about. I can understand that you are really looking forward to seeing him.happy and settled. For that take him to counsellor and he will come out of that block which he might himself have not found about.
Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, in view of the problems mentioned by you here, I would suggest you to take him to a counselor or a psychologist. They will help him understand the mental barriers to the current situation and help him. Hope this helps you..