Lack of sex desire
My wife is not interested in sex and intercourse. It's been six months since we married and we didn't have an intercourse. Sometimes she allow me for foreplay. She is also feared of child birth and not ready for next 2 years. She is bold but not in this; I can understand her fear and lack of interest and lack of knowledge in sex but I have more sex desire . I am feared to take her to doctor thinking that I would loose the little foreplay pleasure. I m 28 years old.

Dr. Hema Jajoo
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Indore

She needs good counseling. U need to take her to a psychiatrist or a psychotherapist. Ni need to fear.