Lack of focus and concentration
My mom passed away 2 months back due to covid and i am also covid recovered but now i am not able to concentrate in my studies..I want to study and fullfill my goal but whenever i try to study m not able to focus on it..I feel like i don't talk to anyone..i prefer sitting alone..even i used to watch movies but now i dnt have interest in it.. My exam is near how to focus and concentrate on studies.please help..

Bereavement Counselling would be beneficial. Please consult a psychiatrist for help and support.
It is important to.assess you in detail to suggest a treatment. You might be going through a grief state and also depression. These states lead to lack of focus, tendency to isolate etc. Kindly consult a Psychiatrist for opinion