Lack of facial hair
I am aged around 17 and a half years. I have less than negligible facial hair which is invisible. How do I grow facial hair? I want to get them so that I may look like grown up.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Why do you want to look like a grown up man when you are still a boy? Don't worry. Facial hair may not be prominent in many boys till they are almost twenty. This may be due to genetic and constitutional factors. Did your father or else brother also have late development of beard.? There's nothing to worry, if you are not having any issues with other secondary Sexual characters. For further queries, contact me on follow up chat or see a qualified specialist near you. Warm regards Dr Govind Suresh Mittal.