Lack of emotion, reaction
I don't understand other's emotions, I don't get them... voice is always plan.. nothing to talk with. I can't even convince, my relationship is becoming a hell as i don't understand when she is emotion and when practicle. I don't carry an opinion , even my mom and some close frnd said that they don't understand me what type of person I'm. Sometimes i myself feel what is my real personality ! Is it a maturity problem or a mental issue ?

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
Kindly consult a clinical psychologist for evaluation and counseling. Communication skills can be developed and nurtured with professional help. Wish you good luck.