Lack of confidence
My brother is low in confidence and feels inferior.he us not good at studies but took up engineering couldn't able to finish r get job n going through tough time. Need help whom to approach

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

It is the fate of most of our Indian students.  It's  our academic   curriculum which is also one of the reasons behind it. There  is definitely some potential.in him which is not identified either  by him or by others and not encouraged into that which is the basic cause of your brothers today  status.
Do consult a Psychological Counsellor in ur city
Dr. Sreenivasan Vazhoor Ramsingh
Addiction Psychiatrist 8 yrs exp Thiruvananthapuram

Respected Sir, I am very sorry to hear about your brother's problems. The inferiority he is feeling could be a part of Depression but there are a lot of other possibilities that need to be ruled out. He would have a tough time getting a job too unless he regains his confidence. The ideal person to diagnose his problem would be a qualified psychiatrist who can also further tell you the treatment required after a detailed evaluation
Consult a qualified psychiatrist
Don't wait too long as if it is Depression it could get worse
Ms. Raisa Luther
Psychologist 5 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello, i can understand your problem and Its great that youre seeking help for him-that's half the battle won. I would suggest you visit a career counsellor who will help you with your problem. Goal setting would be a good idea. Until then you can suggest him to: 1. Make a sleep schedule and follow 2. Make a study schedule and follow 3. Take up a new hobby 4.Exercise at least 30 mins per day so he gets better sleep Best of luck! :)
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Psychological assessment is necessary. Homoeopathic treatment is also required alongside. This will be of great help.