Lack of appetite
Hi. I'm having lack of appetite and I'm losing weight and getting skinny.I am not able to eat much. I was having nephrotic syndrome before 10 years. Kindly help me.

Eat dal with chapati along with vegatable for lunch and dinner. Eat rice, vegetables, green leafy vegetable. Drink juice everyday. Non veg to consume twice a week . Nuts , fruits and seeds to consume. Tea and coffee to drink.
Vidoe consultation thorugh practo app for diet plan for weight gain
Eat food properly so that you gain weight. Sleep pattern. Egg gives energy so you need to consume to eat egg for twice week.
Hello Good afternoon I want some reports-CBC,KFT,LFT,Urine routine As per the reports I will make a diet plan. Take a high protein diet.
Consult me on practo
Thanku Have a good day
Hello, Please contact me directly through app.Need to discuss.
Hello dear user, It might be possible that you may have some worm issues because of that you will facing these all. You may have some nutrition deficiency too. As you told that you suffered with nephrotic syndrom in your past so you should must be in guidance of clinical nutrition care for life long.
You may do consult me on my time slots between 12pm- 4pm. So I can help with proper customized diet plan and suitable lifestyle yo be follow easily.
Thanks to share your iske here. wishing A good health ahead. Have A nice time 🌹.
Hello, You have to focus on 2 things like probiotic intake & maintain your BMR on daily basis by following your daily diet plan. You can ask me for the diet plan..
Gud morning pls kindly do liver functioning test,diabetes test as well.it due to the health issue u r having for which u need to have a proper diet with some light form of yoga for minimum 30mins to boost up your appetite gradually.