Lack clarity of thoughts
I am 36 yr/m. Divorced 2years ago. The zest, clarity of thoughts,& initiative is missing pre & post divorce. Sometimes I am happy & confident n sometimes just the opposite.I was consulting a psychiatrist, the results were temporary.discontinued treatment as the meds didn't work. I am in media, however lost job recent

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, You seem to be suffering  from a  mood disorder. It has to be treated with a combination of medication on and counselling.  Please restart the treatment.  It can be effectively treated.