Know about pregnancy

Hello doctor, I want to know about do the unprotected sex 2 days before the due date of period leads to pregnancy instead of that the partner didn't cum inside the vagina. If so than how early can I diagnose

Harisha N L

A woman gets pregnant around the days when ovulation occurs. The average time of ovulation is the 14th day of an average length (28 day) menstrual cycle. Ovulation time vary for each individual, and can occur from 12th to 19th day of the cycle . Sperm can live up to 3 to 5 days in a womans reproductive tract, so it is possible to become pregnant if unprotected sex occurs 5 days before ovulation. The life span of the typical egg is relatively short, only around 24 hours. If fertilization does not occur within that time frame, the egg will die...in your case pregnancy is unlikely... If you miss period get home pregnancy test and Consult nearest gynecologists they will do the needful.