Knee & thigh pain

I am 80 kgs in weight. I have pain radiating from hip region to both thighs downwards to knee and to the shin and calves region. Right Knee also make a crackling sound when bending it. I dont have pain in the ankles, but feet and toes ache. I cannot board the bus or get down easily. Ascending /descending steps gives Pain. My Mother has osteoarthritis and I do not know if i got it inherited. I travel long distance to work. Severe pain in both legs after standing for a while. Pain in the nights and sleep is distured. Also have varicose veins in initial stage and are distended veins visible behind the calf. Also visible are reddish blood vessels stretched visible above both knees areas in anterior thigh portion. These conditions causes severe pain in the limbs.

Doctor Answers (4) on Knee & thigh pain

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Shalini Gurgaon | Homeopath
Your blood work for bone and joint diseases is needed plus your vitamin D3 level and vitamin B12 level also. with exercise, regular homoeopathic medicine and vitamin supplementation your problem can be addressed and you will be pain free again.
Thanks for the query. I suggest you to first rule out arthritis by doing some pathology test and x-ray of knee and lumbar spine. This will help us to know the severity of condition.
Lossing the weight will be the next step to concentrate and then starting homoeopathy for healing the condition can help you in long run. As per your symptoms I suggest even to check your vitamin levels also. All this will help you to evaluate the time of treatment involved and how to track the process.