Knee pain problem

Hi, My mother is heavy weighted and her knees are out of lubricant because of which knee pains.One thing is clear if her weight get reduced than knees will be bearing lesser weight but than while reducing the weight she has to go for walking/jogging which in turn actually give more pain to knees. Kindly suggest remedy.
views-icons 78 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Niraj Gujarathi
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Nashik
Ayurvedic medicines & therapy have great results. Janu basti janu dhara & basti really helpful to heal degeneration (osteoporosis). With these procedures lubrication is also provided to joint. Considering her age knee replacement is not good option. After 3 to t yrs she may have knee pain . Operating doesn't stop degeneration .This can stopped by Ayurveda
Dr. Nataraj H M
Orthopedist 10 yrs exp Bangalore
We need to take an x ray and know the stage of osteoarthritis.. Treatment varies from physio to replacing the lubricant to joint replacement depending in stage.. Kindly consult me or any other orthopaedic doctor to do the needful