Knee pain. Leg muscle pai
Doc, my knee pain and muscle pain in legs is so severe. What test should I do, whom should i consult. I am a house wife.
71 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Do a CBC Serum Calcium, Phosphorus, Alkaline Phosphatase, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3, Fasting sugar and post lunch sugar and consult an orthopaedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?