Knee pain in right leg
I am having little knee pain between the knee joint of my right leg I had no injury before The pain started a week ago Please help me

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
General Physician 21 yrs exp Noida

Quadriceps Exercises- Lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core Strengthening Exercise- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams Stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. repeat 10 times, twice a day.
Dr. Renjitha Itterah (PT)
Physiotherapist 14 yrs exp Ernakulam
Since the pain is persistent for a week without any apparent reason, it's advisable to consult with a physiotherapist who can assesses your knee and manage or refer to appropriate speciality...