Knee pain
I have knee pain from the past 1 year. But since 2 months I have been working out in the gym and have noticed considerable relief. My gym instructor has advised me to take Cod Liver Oil supplement tablets. Please may I know what brand tabs I can take and what dosage. Thank you.

Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold). Avoid Squatting- Avoid sitting Cross legged
Hello.. You can take 7 seas brand or any brand that is available in your medial shop nearby...There is no big deal with the brand.. but then the knee pain cannot be relieved by cod liver oil..Hosp you understand...Thank you
Fish Oil supplement is essential for reducing over all cellular inflammation and promoting repair. Fish oil capsule is containing nothing but Omega 3 fatty acid. There are two important acids called 'EPA:DHA'  are playing a key role in your cells. Description about EPA:DHA is missing in sea cod liver oil. They are taking UA for ride. Jarrow farmula is the best brand. You can order is in Amazon.
Dosage differer depends up on the Purpose and Age. Common recommendation : 3 capsules/day Morning 1 Afternoon 1 Evening 1 you will be surprised about the dosage, I know.... recommending one capsule a day is a out dated practice.