Knee pain after trekking
Hello, I am just 26years old and stay away from my family as I am doing job in a different city. I am experiencing slight knee pain. Given my age, it makes me wonder about the possible reason for my knee pain. Is it because of the trek I did about 2months back during which I experienced a little knee pain while trekking downhill, is it possible that the soreness still persists? Other reason that pops up in my head is the lack of good, healthy and nutritious diet. I am a vegetarian, also I work in an IT company so that involves long hours of sitting. Could you please suggest and help me come out of my dilemma of what could be the possible reason of knee pain at such a low age. Thanks.

Since you are young , chronic problems can be ruled out. It is most likely due to trekking only, some small inflammation that's causing this pain. Please get an MRI done as it will completely rule out any soft tissue or meniscus injury. You can share the reports here or alternatively consult with an orthopedic. Definitely you will need some anti inflammatory drugs and rest. All the best