Knee onward pain feet.
Hello, I am having pain on knee onwards towards feet. On feet I feel more it's become like swelling. Generally it happens after traveling. Please help suggestion to reduce pain or some way to cure. Thanks in advance.

Dr BHARAT DIVATE
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Hubli
Just considering ur presenting symptoms ...it  looks like shotha ( ayurvedic diagnosis)....and for more specific diagnosis ....v need to have detail history taking...and it's the most important for selection of treatment... Every condition has specific cause(it's ayurvedic principle) so that has to revealed and ..treatment depends on it...