Knee ligaments enjury
My knee ligaments has 5% injured by bike slipped one month ago. Yesterday after MRI dr suggested me operation ,what should . Right now i am pain and swelling at knee. Can turn my leg fully in both directions. Walking with help of knee brace.

Pankaj Agrawal
Joint Replacement Surgeon 15 yrs exp Ahmedabad

hi ..please share your mri images or cd..so we can tell details about any prognosis or requirement about fixation of that fragment if required.generally these frags if not displaced much, will lead to spontaneous healing ..regarda dr pankaj agrawal.shoulder knee & joints clinic ahmedabad.shoulderkneeelbow at gmail.com
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold).
Dr. Vandana Chauhan (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Noida

There is no need of surgery if the ligament injury is mild. There are a number of such cases which can be treated by regular physiotherapy.
Go for physitherapy..ultrasonic therapy for healing,IFT for muscle relaxation and wax therapy for reducing inflammation may required . take rest...then the exercises are to be done and very much important.
at home: give rest to the knee,avoid full weight bearing to the injured knee and hot water fomentation and some painkiller gel are temporarily helpful..Use of brace is good while walking.
Dr. Sunil Kumar Tank (PT)
Physiotherapist 6 yrs exp Jaipur

There is no urgent need of operation ..continue use knee brace..and visit physiotherapy  for recover normal activities. ....and relief in other symptoms. ..if the symptoms aggravate then you can thing about surgery..
Dr. Manoj Munjal
Orthopedic Surgeon 20 yrs exp Gurgaon
You can share your MRI Pic and can take my opinion but still I will suggest you to consult the Orthopaedic Surgeon on whom you have faith and you can follow up conveniently. Till then do hot fomentation,Apply some analgesic gel,do Quadriceps Exercises, Avoid fast walking,squatting,wt. lifting etc.God Bless You.