Knee injury

Sir during a football match i got my right knee injured on 1 Aug 15 my knee got swollen next day and there is some liquid come up in the knee. After that day i am unable to return to normal activities like walking properly, stepping up and down if i walk for long distance i feel like my knee is vibrating.
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Knee injury

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
18 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Orthopedic Surgeon
common injury in footballers is either meniscus or ACL tear, consult orthopedic surgeon get evaluated by clinical examination for internal ligaments injury and get treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?