Knee & Feet Pain
I am just 20+ and I am suffering from knee & feet pain too much with body pain for a long time.. Please suggest me what I should do...

Dr. Harisha N L

Some of the most common reasons for knee pain are sprained ligaments, meniscus (cartilage) tears, tendonitis, and runner's knee...some other causes include bursitis,osteoarthritis, patellofemoral pain syndrome etc...you may require physiotherapy Consult nearest orthopedic surgeon for clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful....Regards.
This is probably malnutrition and weakness Please do basic blood tests and share the results