Knee brace

What kind of knee brace is required to rehabilitate from PLC(posterolateral corner injury)? And what excise need to avoid?
views-icons 35 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Somanna Malchira
Joint Replacement Surgeon 13 yrs exp Bangalore
You need a ROM brace and kind of exercise needed to be avoided depends on how many weeks post surgery you are
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?