Knee and feet pain
My right knee hurts all day. And when I get up in morning. I find it difficult to walk. My feet hurts. When I go to bed during night I feel like stretching my legs for hours.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 18 yrs exp Chennai

Madam You may have to consult an Orthopaedician for clinical examination
Dr. R . Deepak
General Physician 33 yrs exp Pune

Dear Madam, Your question doesn't tell me how the knee pain started. But the description of pain and morning difficulty and need to stretch tells me that along with knee pain you also have plantar fasciaitis. You need to see an acupuncturist for both these conditions , as acupuncture can cure both in a short time. In Pune you can get this therapy at home also through my hospital .