Knee & feet pain
Dear sir, i m 34 years old, i have suffering knee and feet pain above 4- 5 yars . I consult a physician and he suggest me a blood test . Report is uric acid 7.6. Few months latter i again test my blood and then the report is normal but my pain is raise too much. Please say me what i do
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello there we understand your feeling and your pain. And we hope that it is not bothering you too much. But since you're.suffering with it chronically then time you.need to consult a orthopedic specialist or a rheumatologist for.your help. Need to.get it sorted gets worse. It would be wise if you of you go consult any one which we have mentioned above. Because the.uric acid levels ate quiet high. In this scenario there are chances if formation if crystals in joints leading to pain. But it needs confirmation through investigations. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?