Knee & feet pain

Dear sir, i m 34 years old, i have suffering knee and feet pain above 4- 5 yars . I consult a physician and he suggest me a blood test . Report is uric acid 7.6. Few months latter i again test my blood and then the report is normal but my pain is raise too much. Please say me what i do

Doctor Answers (1) on Knee & feet pain

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your feeling and your pain. And we hope that it is not bothering you too much. But since you're.suffering with it chronically then time you.need to consult a orthopedic specialist or a rheumatologist for.your help. Need to.get it sorted gets worse. It would be wise if you of you go consult any one which we have mentioned above. Because the.uric acid levels ate quiet high. In this scenario there are chances if formation if crystals in joints leading to pain. But it needs confirmation through investigations. Thank you