Kindly suggest and advice

My friend b/f and her had anal sex, and that was not the first time they done it. But this time was different. After they were done my Friend noticed there was something that kind of just popped out from her bottom. It's like a piece of your skin or muscle or something. She kept trying to push it back in, but it keeps coming back out. It doesnt cause her great pain, but just a little bit of itching sometimes. What is it? What should she do with it? Is it bad? Please let me know. She asked me but i had no knowledge so thought of asking here. Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Kindly suggest and advice

It could be a skin tag (sentinel pile) resulting from trauma to anus, or other reasons. In this case, it is usually insignificant, but may cause problems with hygiene in that area, or may be itchy. If it gets long, it may run against clothing. It can be treated surgically under local anaesthesia. Another possibility is a recatal prolapse, if pinkish skin seems to be hanging out. Please consult a general surgeon or ano rectal surgeon, for an examination.
Dr. Shyama Nivas Patna | Gynecologist
It may be a case of rectal prolapse.consult ur gynaecologist.