Kind of.infection.

I'm getting a itching and irritation along with inflammation under by ties. Skin is getting torn and and getting ruptured.
views-icons 27 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Zubin Mandlewala
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi. You need to provide a detailed history as to how it started, where it was localized to, how it spread, duration with any topical applications etc. A clinical image would help else it would be advisable to show a nearby dermatologist. Regards, Dr. Zubin Mandlewala MUMBAI
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?