Killin frnd's addictin
I have a friend who has this habit of watching porn videos online...she says that she feels good when she watches them...how much ever times I have told her to stop this habit she she hasn't heard my words....she also asked me to watch them..though I don't...but my doubt is whether this will affect her married life in any way??...will this affect her sexual health??

Dr. Antara Gupta
Neuropsychiatrist 13 yrs exp Aligarh

How often does she watch porn. You didn't mention. Management depends on that. Just watching once a while is not a problem.  Neglecting other important things due to that is.
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety and I appreciate that....normally it will affect but it's considered problematic when done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities...consult psychiatrists they will do the needful..