Kidney stones
Are there any ayurvedic treatments for kidney stones? I had stones in my kidney and recovered from that I want to use any ayurvedic medicine for preventing that problem

eat lots of water containing fruits and  vegetables like cucumbers, melons,grapefruits,kiwis,lichi, banana etc tender coconut  water is highly  recommended  for  kidney  stones. drink lots of water.... do not consume tomatoes .......spicy foods..... drink coriander juice .. take punarnavasava 2 tspn with 2 tspn water 10 mins after food twice  a day .