Kidney stone
In the month of Feb I took a sonography report and found that showed I have stone present in left kidney of 3 mm and right kidney of 4.2 and 4mm. Few days back I again took sonography report and found that left kidney stone is of 3 mm and right kidney's one stone increased to 6mm from 4.2mm. This really paniced me. 1. Can you please tell me what to eat and what not to eat, I have heared that lemon and pomegranate is best of this, is this true? It will be really helpful if you can give me a diet chart. 2. Do I need to go for lithotripsy? Also, I have started taking cystone ayurvedic medicine.

Hello..... Some examples of foods that contain high levels of oxalate like peanuts, spinach, beets, chocolate and sweet potatoes. Avoid these foods, drink plenty of water...  it is very important that you drink at least three quarts (12 cups) of fluid throughout the day. In hotter weather, you may need to drink more to make up for fluid loss from sweating. ....6mm is still a small size, if it increases further go for lithotripsy....