Kidney stone
I have kidney stone 6mm. What i do for removel of stone .The stone right kidney.

Hello, We have Ayurvedic medicine for your problem. No need for patients to get admitted and no operation or surgery required. You can contact me online or offline for any questions or medication You can visit my website www.drvoraclinic.in Tc
Very small stone in kidney not need treatment. Take 3 to 4 litre of liquid daily. If you are unfit for some employment due to stone then you can go under RIRS endoscopic surgery

Pancreatic Stones