Kidney bulged
My kidney s bulged and it causes severe pain n my right abdamon , Dis was known after a ultra sound scan.
29 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi your enlarged kidney may be due to hydronephrosis....most commonly due to kidney stones...consult urologist they will do the needful
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?