Ketosis diet - weightloss
I am type 2 diabetic and 20 kgs overweight. I would like to follow ketosis diet to weightloss and to manage diabetes. I am a vegetarian and i lead a sedentary lifestyle. Need guidence to follow keto diet.

The ketogenic diet doesn’t mean you should load up on saturated fats, though. Heart-healthy fats are the key to sustaining overall health. Some healthy foods that are commonly eaten in the ketogenic diet include: eggs fish such as salmon cottage cheese avocado olives and olive oil nuts and nut butters seeds

How long before ketosis starts