Keto diet for weight loss
My doctor suggested keto diet to reduce weight but I have heard keto has many negatives impacts. Please give advice.

Please connect directly for the same. Thanks.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+192
Chat with a dietician
Hello, If you have epileptic or any other neurological issues, a keto dietitian csn help you. But it is advised only in certain, emergency cases. Consult me online for the detailed diet chart
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult
Things need detailed information about your meals and nutrition options and lifestyle then we can suggest things further choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help.
Hello Practo user If you are a pcod patient, then strictly No to keto diet. Fancy diet keto, GM, paleo are not good for body. They are originated for different purposes. Fancy diet can lead to serious harm to body, even to coma. Other side effects caused due to these diet . Osteoporosis . Kidney disease . Liver disease . Vitamins and minerals deficiency . Heart problems . Sexual problems And many more... Being a Dietician, we won't prescribe such kind of diet. We have another method of reducing weight by treating the cause of obesity from root, this treatment is 100%effective in reducing weight without any side effects. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Keto diet is high fat low carbs diet. Usually one can follow keto diet for 3 months continuously not more than that. As it has some side effects too for some people. Please ask me directly for personalized keto diet plan for you .
Hello! Keto diets for PCOD or weight loss should be avoided. This will give you results quickly , but it’s only temporary as keto diet is not practical in the long term. Pcod management and weight loss should be done in a healthy way- through diet correction and exercise. Take 3 litres of water daily, add fresh fruits and raw vegetables, avoid milk/cereals/oily food, start daily exercise and get good sleep. A detailed assessment is necessary to provide a suitable diet plan and supplement that works to reduce weight effectively
Consult on practo for further advice
Avoid taking any diet, medication or supplement without expert advice or prescription
Greetings for the day! It's pleasure to help you on this platform. I would be glad if you can brief me about your height,weight and  your lifestyle which includes your daily routine from morning to evening.
To get a personalized diet plan it would be great if you consult me directly on Online Practo consultation or at www.dietitianshamika.com
Health tips Have plenty of fluids min 3-4 litres. Avoid trans fats and oily foods Avoid simple sugars and ready to eat items. Exercise regularly.