Joxk itch or fungal infec

Dear Sir, I have fungal infection on my tigh area between the leg and also on my hips...!! It's been for some time now ..kindly suggest me a cure for the same
views-icons 31 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Joxk itch or fungal infec

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
There are many causes to get rashes in groin area. One of the most common cause is fungal infection called as tinea cruris. But there are other causes also like intertrigo, psoriasis, lichen planus. So consult a dermatologist so that they can confirm the diagnosis and treat appropriately. Till then have baths daily. And dry that area completely after bath. Avoid any steroid applications
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?