Joints pain after fever

My wife (31 years) and mother (60 years) had fever few days back. Both took medicine and now no fever. But both are having knee joint pain. This pain is very acute and very difficult to walk and climb on stairs. My few relatives and friends in area also facing similar problem after fever. For this joint pain some medicine have taken from doctors but not helping. Kindly suggest what to do in this regard.

Doctor Answers (3) on Joints pain after fever

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
The joint pains which you are facing is because of the viral fever which you had so it will take time to win of you not worry about it have to do well and drink water adequately you can also take multivitamin tablets as it will help you thank you
Dr. Rama S.K Pune | Internal Medicine
Post viral arthralgia takes time to resolve.....but do find out certain virus for prognosis and course of disease....like chikungunya..dengue
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Physician
Yes the problem is post viral arthralgia and they definitely need some medicines. You can consult further for proper Treatment