Joint pain (full body)

My mom 53yrs old. She have fullbody joint pain.due to too much pain she not up her hand above her solder lavel and can't Twist her hand for eating. I already consult with homiyopath and alopath but no improvement. Recently I continue with a local Ayurbedh. It's giving improve little bit. How to get relief from this??
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Joint pain (full body)

doctor profile image
Dr. Yogesh Joshi
16 yrs. of exp | Pune | Ayurveda
Dr.Yogesh here it is suggested to apply Vishagarbha tail + bhritsaindhavadi tailam regularly for 1 month. 1 tab of mahayograj guggul + 2 tab goukshradi guggul + 1 tab sihamanad guggul with maharasnadi kadha 3 spoons and water. for 15 days let me know.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?