Jaw pain and swollen
Hi Doc, By accident, I hit my wife on the face cheek on the right, after two days I see her jaw on the right is swollen like a around shaped Stone.. She didn't have pain for two week, it was reducing gradually, yest all of a sudden she has too much pain and swollen again. Should we visit a dentist Or a normal doc ?

If after 2 weeks, there is persistent pain in the same region, it would better you visit a dentist to rule out any teeth related problem and since there is a history of trauma, it would better to get an OPG xray for evaluation.
You didnt mentioned the exact location, jaw,if it is contusion it vl comedown by its own,visit ur near by dentist to clear,if required he vl refer to ent later.
Hello you need to visit a ent specialist fir further evaluation and treatment.

Swollen gland under jaw Severe jaw pain causes Swollen cheek no tooth pain