*Probable causes of your all problem may be:-
1) Cervical Spondylosis
2) Arthritis of jaw joint
5) Lumber Spondylosis
6) Neuritis due to Neuropathy
7) Osteoporosis Or Osteoporosis
8) Weak Bones and joints
9) Allergy and poor Immunity
10) Chronic Infection
11) Unhealthy Lifestyle
12) Unhealthy food habits
*Correct diagnosis and accordingly proper Comprehensive treatment is needed.
*Treatment of Disease along with its root causes is ultimate solution.
*Consult Privately online-Telephone-Video OR Visit personally for proper management.
Do these tests earliest for correct diagnosis and detection of underlying root causes:-
1) Digital X-Ray Cervical spine and Lumber Spine AP and Lateral view
2) Digital USG Whole Abdomen and pelvis
3) Digital X-Ray PNS Waters view and Caldwell view.
4) Digital X-Ray mandible joint.
5) Blood CBC ESR
6) Urine R and M
*Avoid above mentioned causes.
*Stick to Healthy food Habits and Healthy Lifestyle.
Get xray cervical spine to rule out cervical spondylytis which explains most of your symptoms. ...also temporo mandibular joint arthritis is a possibility for pain during joint...get xray skull including TM joint to rule it out......